At Cradle to College, we offer shoppers a way to extend their buying dollars. For the newly pregnant mother, maternity clothing and newborn items are abundant. Parents of children, a bit older, can find a huge selection (from newborn through junior girls and husky boys) of gently used clothing, toys, gear, furnishings, and more at a fraction of the retail costs. When you CONSIGN, SHOP & SAVE at our events you are certain to find it is a great way to save for the future…Cradle to College!
When shopping Cradle to College you have the advantage of giving the item you are purchasing a through examination; versus shopping online where you have to trust what the person selling the item is telling you. At Cradle to College we strive to provide you with quality items displayed in a professional, department-like store setting, and all consignors are required to check the U.S. Consumer and Product Safety Commission website to ensure no recalled items are sold.
I hit up 3 consignment sales this weekend, and Cradle to College was by far the best! Clothes weren’t outdated (boy clothes are hard to find normally) and there were lots to choose from. Tons of toys, great prices. Cant wait for the next one!” – Kerry, 7 year CTC Shopper
GO GREEN WITH REUSABLE TOTE BAGS!
As part of our commitment to be a GREEN COMPANY, Cradle to College DOES NOT PROVIDE BAGS AT CHECK OUT. We ask that you bring reusable tote bags to haul your merchandise home.
A limited amount of Tote Bags will be provided to the first 100 check-outs (in our LEESBURG LOCATION ONLY), thanks to our friends at Modern Orthodontics.
Shoppers may borrow our BIG BLUE BAGS to use while you shop. Shoppers will not be permitted to take those bags to their vehicles. We encourage you to bring your own reusable shopping bags.
This was the first CTC sale I had attended, and I was very impressed. Everything was well organized and easy to get to, which is important when shopping with three kids under 5! Thank you so much!” – Erica, Spring 2011 Shopper
Helpful tips to enhance your shopping experience as you “save for the future…”
- Bring an oversized shopping bag, or laundry push cart to help carry your items.
- Forget the purse, but remember the payment option and identification card. (We accept Visa, Discover, MasterCard, and cash.)
- Bring a “wish list” that includes your children’s clothing and shoe sizes.
- TIP: Trace your kids current shoe size on a piece of paper and bring to size up new ones! Bring a length of ribbon for waist size and another length for inseam!
- Bring a friend with you! It is always more fun to shop with a friend, or two!
- Leave the kids at home! If you must bring them with you we ask that you please keep your children (of any age) with you at all times, that children do not run through store, play with toys, go under clothing racks or tables, or go to the restroom areas without your supervision. Should a member of the CTC Staff find that your child is unsupervised, Cradle to College reserves the right to ask you to leave. At Cradle to College we keep both the safety of your child, and the integrity of the STORE very seriously, and we ask that you do the same.
- The CTC Crew will be more than happy to assist you with carrying your items to the main exit door area.
- On Way-to-Save Wednesday, select items will be marked 50% off.
- Restrooms are available, clean and well attended to. Children are NOT permitted to go to the restroom alone.
- Check out process: Get in line when you are ready to check out and the CTC Crew will assist you with your items. Do not pull tags off any items. Once your items are scanned, pay the amount due, and head home to enjoy just how much it is that you “saved for the future!”
Cradle to College offers an exclusive pre-sale for our Volunteers, Vendors, Teachers (inc Homeschool Parents and Administrators), MOPS Group Members, New Parents/Grandparents (inc Fostering and Adopting; must be expecting parent or have one child under 12 months old).
Space for the pre-sale is limited, and registration is required. Once you register you will receive an email confirmation. Please print the confirmation email and bring with you to the sale; you may also show the pass on your Smart Phone.
Spread the word to your friends in your childbirth class, obstetrician’s office, parenting class, etc. and invite them to register for the pre-sale as well. Nothing is more fun than shopping and saving for the future with friends! Please remember, you are welcome to bring a family member or friend to help you shop.
Register for Leesburg – Click here!
Register for Orlando – Click here!