If you are trying to register online (for any reason) and receive an error message noting your computer is not setup for “cookies” properly and/or stating “your partner code cannot be determined” please follow these SIMPLE steps and in less than 30 seconds it will work properly.
If you have any challenges please email us and include the exact error message you are receiving. Thank you!
Remember to refresh your screen after you complete these steps.
Internet Explorer Users:
- Click TOOLS
- Click INTERNET OPTIONS
- Click PRIVACY
- Click SITES
- Enter website address: http://mysalemanager.net
- Click ALLOW
- back to Privacy – Click ADVANCED
- Place a checkmark by – OVERRIDE AUTOMATIC COOKIE HANDLING
- Make sure checks are active for – ACCEPT FIRST PARTY COOKIES & ACCEPT THIRD PARTY COOKIES
- Place a checkmark by – ALWAYS ALLOW SESSION COOKIES
- Click OK
- You are finished! Refresh your screen and you will now be able to register.
Mac Safari Users:
- Close all browsers.
- Open Safari.
- Click the Safari menu and select Preferences.
- Click the Security icon.
- Under the Accept Cookies section, select either Always or Only From Sites I visit. Choosing NEVER will disable cookies.
- Click the Red ball in the top left corner to close the Safari Preferences window.
- Close and reopen the browser.
For iPad Users:
- From the home screen choose SETTINGS > SAFARI
- Tap “Always”
For more details on other Safari settings for IPad see: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677